cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telephonie Integration issue-ready/not ready grayed out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

currently, I am working on an Telephonie Integration Project and need to connect SAP CRM 7.02 (BBPCRM SAPKU70211 WEBCUIF 731) with  Siemens HiPath 4000 V8.

I have checked some scn discussions and also some notes regarding the ready/not ready grayed out but could not find any solution to my issue.

I do a Connection test in SM59, it works fine

I have trace running for the user (CRM_ICI_TRACELEVEL = XXX) (see attachments) and I see three Messages:

1. CRM_IC_APPL_UI_CHMSG --> Logged on to communication Software system

2. MEthode CL_MCM_EVENT_DISPATCHER~send_to_client

Event: com.sap.ic.bspinvoke

Params: icwc_sam_message_listener[icwc_Client_listener]0[AbapErrorMessage]1[I]2[CRM_IC_APPL_UI_CHMSG]3[503]4[]5...

3. CL_CRM_ICF_Notify_Polling~write_polling_page

Content....

The only place I see the error is in the second message but I could not find an Forum where it has occured and solution was provided. Does anyone have worked with this issue? Is this the reason why my Button (ready/not ready) is grayed out?

Any help is very appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Tariq

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member191104
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Tariq,

Am not sure if you have already reviewed the below KBA notes which address a similar issue but please go through them and let me know if there helpful.

2257881 - CRM IC: Communication between agent and communication session fails when HTTPS protocol is used

1836437 - CRM IC: How to set up an IC Agent role - technical prerequisites from customizing point of view to prevent errors

1954574 - CRM IC problems in complex system landscapes (alerts, greyed out ready/not ready buttons, agent dashboard, timeout, worker session)

1337658 - Ready/Not Ready radio button gray out and cannot be changed

Regards,
David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

thanks for the notes. I have already checked each of those notes quite a few times but no sucess yet.

regards,

Tariq

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

thanks a lot for the replies. It works now.

The reason is/was that the context Profile assigned to the Business role was corrupted. I have copied the Standard IC Agent Business role and started analyzing the whole issue by scratch and it came out that the context Profile is not working properly.

Regards,

Tariq

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tariq,

Some times please log off and login and see whether ready and not ready will available to select. We have integration with AVAYA, we are facing this issue in regular periods, that time we are asking users to log off and login, then all the fields are getting displayed to select.

TinaZ
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hi, Tariq

I encountered once Grey out issue where suddenly new logon users could not use the Ready /Not Ready buttons. The reason was because system space ran out so that icm could not write the SAM traces in it.

So when the issue happen you may check:
- SMICM -> go to -> HTTP Server Cache -> Display    
whether you SAM entries were written

- If not, check dev_icm log for the errors regarding the missing polling entries. In my case, it showed

"No space left on device" and "Can't write resource" Also "IctCmWrite: write (92) failed. errno=28"

You may check as reference for your issue.

Tina

0 Kudos

Hi Tariq,

SAP integration is passing the agent id, extension and queues to CTI to register the Agent ID. Do you have the telephony extension logged in/Registered with PBX. If not CTI would not be able to register the agent id and provide the status.

I am not very familiar with Siemens CTI. Is this first time you are trying to develop integration for Siemens or if this existing integration did you get chance to compare the traces and do you see any difference.

Thanks

Vamshi Suddapalli

AMC Technology