cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GRC Global Rules - Maintain to Settle (MTS)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

We are implementing GRC 10.1 for one of our oil and gas client.

We have below business processes already in place in our client place.

1) Finance

2) HR

3) PTP

4) MTS (Maintain to settle)

I have got the rules related to FI , PTP , HR from SAP delivered rule set.

But I cannot see any transactions from our MTS BP in default global rule set.

Does anyone have implemented this energy path related BP and integrated with GRC ?

If so , How you managed with the global and custom rule sets ?

Kindly help.

Thanks,

Syed

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Syed,

I hope we does not have Maintain to Settle related rules in our global rule set.

If you see your transaction codes are not listed in the global rules then you may have to build custom rules for each job function.

Hope for the better approach if some one have implemented MTS before.

Thanks,

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

We are not in a situation currently to proceed with building custom rules by considering the project timelines.

I am trying to look for other alternatives on this.

Thanks

Syed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Syed,

If I understand the current state, there are no delivered SOD rules  in the MTS area, but you do not want to build any custom rules  either.  I see three other options. One is that you search and find some on the Internet somewhere, which would have been a smart thing to do before posting here. The second is that your organization engages a consultancy to work with you to create the rules for you. The third option is that someone here will give away their organization's intellectual property and just give you, free of charge, their MTS rules. The third option is quite unlikely, so I would focus on the others.

If I have misunderstood the situation, I am sorry but please clarify.

Gretchen

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gretchen,

Yes you are right ! I would not expect the derived rules from others.

so we though of checking if someone already implemented this process and also if the MTS related transaction codes from any other process they might have considered.

I hope i checked from all other process related transactions and nothing is relevant to this process.

better we can plan for custom rule build for MTS in particular.

Thanks,

Syed