cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actual cost component issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ML experts,

In present client we have implemented BADI CKML_COST_SPLIT, as per this  BADI  logic single level and multi level variance distributed to header material and co-products as per GR ratio.

i am getting problem in one scenario if header material having more than one production with different GR ration actual cost component break up not coming equally.

Please check the below scenarios.

1. Finished material having single production order.

In this scenario actual cost component working fine,

2. Finished materials having more than one production order with same GR ration.

In this scenario also i am not getting any issue ,

3. Finished material having more than one production order with different GR ratios,

Here i am not getting equal cost component break up component wise.

Kindly let me know this last scenario is working correctly as per standard SAP or is there any issue

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

robin_mcgee
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you're aware, this business add-in can be used in material ledger within the multilevel price determination. In joint cost situations, it enables individual apportionment of the costs to the co-products. Please see note 997264.

Also, the solution of the below notes may provide you further direction to assign the correct goods receipt amount:

840437 Mill: Order combination and actual costing/ML

1463531 MILL: Order combination and actual costing / ML

Thanks,

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

Thanks for your response,

I am getting issue if any header material having more then one order with GR ratio , system could not able to give cost component break up correctly,

Please let me know any thing missed in BADI level or should i have to implement any note

as per requirement single level and multi level should distribute as per GR ratio  to Header materials as well as co-products.

Thanks & Regards

Achyuth Kakarla

robin_mcgee
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Achyuth,

In relation to your response, can you please check if the below notes provide you further direction:

1802424              Not allocated price differences to co-products after multilevel price determina

996309  BAdI used in material ledger - general information

Thanks,

Robin