cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EHS Activation in HCM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

we first implemented HCM module in SAP and going to implement EHS and our basis team activated EHS in sap where HCM already implemented in SAP system. will it affect HCM module anywhere., is it needs to be checked by tcode or any program . how do I check and make ensure that its not affected any of the HCM modules already implemented. please suggest.

Thanks & Regards,

Sridharan.K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

EHS as such has nearly no link to HCM module. But using EHS with out using other SAP ERP modules (as SAP SD, SAP MM etc.) does not make sense.

Check therefore first may be this document before you start EHS implementation:

C.B.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. please suggest what all are to be tested (T codes or programs) in HCM module to ensure it is working properly after the EHS activation is done.

Thanks & Regards,

Sridharan.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridharan,

I cant say what you needs to be tested in HCM module. you can read the information regarding  dependancy and sequence of activation. Personaly i dont feel when you activate BF for EHS that will effect HCM module. as usual practise better to active in sand box and do the testing.

You can execute all HCM process like execute  payrol / time evaluation/ Personal actions, / e-recuriting cycle/ performance appraicel cycle. LSO process, ECM process. this is again depents on what module your using in HCM.

Thanks.

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thanks for your reply. Actually my basis team is activated Business function EA-PLM and asking us to check the HCM is working fine after this activation and i have checked few transactions and its working fine but is there any transactions or programs or whatever it may be to check the HCM is working properly after the activation of Business function EA-PLM .

One of my colleague said to check with sap service market place for any solutions available there.

like wise is there any alternatives to check the HCM function. please suggest

suresh_kumar90
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

It is better to Hire one Test employee and do the complete full cycle payroll and Time  and check the results.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridharan.

I hope your basis team acitavted EHS related business function's.  If so, you can check those bisiness function's using t-code SFW5.

Here you can understand the information about each business function's and its dependency.

mostly once you  activated the business function, it cant not be revertback but some of business functions can be deactivated later.

General suggestion regarding business function activation is, better to do it in sandbox and test all the functionality and also effection of other module (SAP HCM).

If your happy with sandbox then you can activate in your  SAP landscape system.

Kind regards,

Dinesh