cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different Set of Events in Freight Order and Freight Booking

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm new to TM and currently struggeling with a issue.

The requirement is that there should be a different set of execution infos in the execution tab for freight orders (land transport) and freight booking (sea transport). Every time I create a freight order or a freight booking, the same set of events appear in the execution tab for both documents. What are the steps to fulfill the requirement that different events appear in the execution tabs of FO's/FB's?

Thanks to every hint

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok it's been resolved...

The Parameter Mapping hasn't been assigned

Thanks anyway

-Houshyar

former_member186607
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope you know the TM - EM configuration guide? All configuration steps are defined there for the standard integration scenarios. You can check here how to get the latest version:

You should as well check the other guides regarding the TM - EM integration that are available in the SAP EM community:

Best regards, Daniel

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please maintain different Application Object Types(AOT) in FO and FB control settings.

Further, with each AOT ensure that you have desired set of expected events assigned in the configuration.

Check the standard system settings.

best regards

narender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narender,

thanks for your reply. I created a AOT (Z_ODT30_TO) and assigned it to my related FB type. For my FO type I'm using standard ODT30_TO.

I defined a EH Type (Z_ODT30_TO) and assigned a custom EE Profile to it. I also re-build the Condition.

But still my FB execution tab stays empty.

What am I missing here?

Thanks a lot

-Houshyar