cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List tile view: Field allignment and clickable area

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a problem with selecting a row in a list tile view. There is no single or double click action defined.

I'm using the latest SDK and client. (Editor 70.12.1, WPF client 70.12.1)

Now there are two problems, first is the vertical allignment of the field text. In the Tile there are three fields with the exact same settings.

The tile screen is defined as 1 row. The field height is set to 1 as wel. (also when i set it to "auto".) I can't figure out why the first field is centered, and the second and third field are alligned higher. (see screenshot) below

The second problem is the clickable area within the Tile. I've marked the area where I can click to select a row in the screenshot below (only the first field is entirely clickable, the other fields do not respond exept in the top and bottom of the field.)

Is there some setting to configure this?

Thanks in advance with your help!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

In terms of the alignment are the underlying object properties also the same for all three of the fields?  Is the second field an update rule?

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

What do you mean with underlying object properties? The properties of the fields in the tile?

The second field has an update rule... The third one doesn't. But that one is not centered either

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

By underlying properites I mean what data type and settings are 😆 "SortNo" Property, 😆 "CodeDesc" Property and :>"Description" property in the object?

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

They are all string properties. There is a difference in the wordwrap and carriage return setting. SortNo has them off the other two on.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've changed the object properties to the same settings. The clickable area is now also working correctly! Thanks for your help!

Answers (0)