Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted<->Rejected in Result recording

babarkhan_mujawar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Whenever I want to record the results for nonconforming units, auto valuation should happen.

I created 4 different MIC with same control indicator. DMR is assign at Header level of Plan and Sampling procedure with scheme assigned at operation level.

For first three characteristic it working fine. but for last MIC, its showing Accepted<->Rejected in specification. I dont why its showing this, as I have not maintained any where. I am little confused, why this is happening.

And asking me to enter the results as per sample size. Summarized results maintained in MIC.

Please reply..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mujawar,

Please can you share the inspection plan assigned to this inspection lot? Please can you check if there is any 'formula' linked to test this MIC? Please confirm.

Thanks,

Arijit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sorry.. the fourth characteristic cannot be set up identically to the other three!  🙂

There must be a difference.   it does look like it's expecting individual resutls to be recorded which normally is an issue with control iindicators.

I would see if there are mutliple versions of the characteristic and if the correct version is in the plan.  Also how old is the lot and was the plan modified or updated after it was created.

You could look at the QAMV table for these four characteristics of the specific inspection lot and compare the fields.  Most of them should look similar with the obvious exceptions.  See which fields are noticably different and this may give you a clue as the problem.

Craig

babarkhan_mujawar
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, you were right. Thanks for helpful answer..

There was the mistake in control indicators. But still i dont know how it come.

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mujawar,

This indeed confirms that the 4th MIC added in your inspection plan is different form the rest of the 3 MIC's added to your inspection plan. With a close look at your 4th MIC control indicator setup (9th position form left), it is having a value "+" meaning, Result Confirmation as 'Single Results". If this value is "BLANK" (Like previous 3 MIC), this means "Summarized Results".

This eventually means, the MIC setup for the 4th one is not same like the other 3 MIC added to your inspection plan. If you check QAMV-VERWMERKM for the 4th MIC, you will get the exact MIC added to your inspection plan. Now you can open the same in QS23 to check it further.

So, once these values are picked form your inspection plan to QAMV table at the time of inspection lot creation, so your inspection lot is suggesting you to add individual results.

Hope it clarifies your concerns.

For more details, please refer to the MIC control indicator handbook created by Craig himself - http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-44903

Thanks,

Arijit