cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CRM service request - activity clipboard

former_member182315
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello experts - I am looking for activity clipboard on service request as per standard SAP doesn't provide that functionality on Service request object and we can't achieve out of box therefore we need to enhance the service request, hence I am thinking to to use business context functionality of the service request as a replacement to the activity clipboard.

Will this work or is this a correct approach, kindly advise.

Prompt response is highly appreciated.

Regards

Vani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Webster_Cui
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Vani,

I agree with you. Business context of service request should be the right way.

Please go through below customizing:

1. Define an activity clipboard profile for Customer Relationship Management under Interaction Center WebClient -> Basic Functions -> Define Activity Clipboard Profiles .

2. Make the relevant role settings for the activity clipboard in customizing for Customer Relationship Management under -> UI Framework -> Business Roles -> Define Business Role

3. Define settings for business context in Customizing for Customer Relationship Management under Transactions -> Settings for Service Requests -> Define Settings for Business Context

4. Make the relevant business role settings for the business context in Customizing for Customer Relationship Management under -> UI Framework -> Business Roles -> Define Business Role

Hope this could help you.

Regards,

Webster

former_member182315
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Webster - Thanks a lot for very helpful information, with the above configuration steps i believe we are defining the business context profile in order to view in service request, am i right.

i am trying to create service notification and work order in ECC and i should able to get the reference number back in service request business context assignment block.

is there any other configuration steps involved to achieve this.

Kindly advise.

Prompt response is highly appreciated.

Regards

Vani

Webster_Cui
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Vani,

As far as I know these configuration should be enough.

Glad this could help you and have a nice day.

Regards,m

Webser