Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling of PM order

ashish_singhal90
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have created an order in which I have mentioned start date with forward scheduling and priority type- high (Rel. end-  days).

According to it, system should update the basic finish date but system is updating finish date same as basic date.

Kindly provide the solution.

Thanks & regards,

Ashish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ashish_singhal90
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have saved the order and not updated.

Please refer attached screenshots.

If it needs any config changes then please let me know, what changes have to make?

Thanks & regards,

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You have to add end value on restriction like u have added for StartPoint. Then Saved and check.

finishdate of header is automatically adjusted from that value.

ashish_singhal90
Participant
0 Kudos

I did it but system is not responding as per our requirement.

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

What is your setting in OPU7?

Based on Adjust date configuration, Basic start and finish dates are proposed.

If you want the dates to be updated from operation, you need to make you maintain hours for each operation to determine the exact start and finish dates

Regards

Terence

ashish_singhal90
Participant
0 Kudos

I have changed the configuration to "Do not adjust basic dates, dep. rqmnts to operation dates". and basic start date & finish date are now adjustable but schedule start date & finish date are current dates instead of same as basic start & finish dates.

For example: Today I have created an order with basic start date 01.04.2016 and basic finish date 20.04.2016. Post release this order, System shows schedule start & finish date as 28.04.2016. Logically system shows schedule start date : 01.04.2016.

My client need to punch back dated order which may be external services.

Please provide the solution.

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Use the scheduling parameter "Do not adjust basic dates, dep. requirements to order start", this setting is to make sure the basic start and finish date should not change.

When you want the schedule date in the past, then you need to have the operation dates to be set as

Regards

Terence

ashish_singhal90
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Terence,

I have done it for internal scheduling but in case of external scheduling, system is not updating the sched start and finish date.

What should we do in this case.

Enclosing screenshot.

Thanks & regards,

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

After saving the it will update automatically.

U can check header finished date also.

if not then u need to check your config.

Thanks

Soumya