cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM Notification with QMEL-AUFNR filled but it's not associated with PM Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The field QMEL-AUFNR of a Notification is filled although there is no association between the Notification and the PM Order.

Here we see the Order number on the Notification and no status ORAS - Order Assigned - (and if we double click it we jump to the order):

if we check the order there's no association to the Notification on the header level

and at Objects this order has another Notification associated

and if we look at that particular Notification we can see its association with status ORAS (and that is correct)

In table QMEL:

This situation appeared after an error (that I can't specify what was) when removing the association the Notification 10220772 to the PM Order 20073214 and now I can't associate nor remove association on the Notification.

Does anybody have any suggestion?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I should've been more explicit.

That was done before and this is what I get:

Thank you!

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
  • One inconsistency is when Order is assigned the Notification has to be in NOPR.
  • If you can bring the Notification to NOPR, try that and see.
  • If you are unable to do it from IW22 then use function module STATUS_CHANGE_INTERN to do it through tcode SE37
MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

Assign this notification to a dummy order, hopefully the order number should change, including the Notification status

The error you receive is a standard which comes, if we do opposite to the status. I guess it was triggered since notification does not have NOPR status.

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes that worked!

Thank you all!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It should be possible, you cannot remove from order.

Regards

Terence

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try in IW22

Maintenance Notification > Order > Delete assignmrnt