Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Activity in SAP CRM

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Champs !!

My requirement is that i want to email directly to BP maintained in SAP CRM and their email activities should also be saved in interaction history as Email send date and time , Email reply date and time. I am new to SAP CRM and working on this scenario first time. After doing R&D i propose Groupware Integration with Outlook but after it's installation by Basis team we could not integrate outlook with SAP CRM. Then we raise ticket on SAP and they replied that Email integration is not supported with the client based groupware. There are 2 ways for integration which SAP Offers:

1.  1-1 Email Integration ( I am confused that whether it is totally Functional Activity or Technical Activity)

2. Desktop Connection with SAP CRM ( I am confused that whether it is totally Functional Activity or Technical Activity)

Looking forward for your cooperation.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

steffen_mueller3
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Syed,

this channel is for concerns and questions about WCEM (WebChannelExpereinceManagement) application. Thus, you won't get an answer in this channel. Would you please look for an other channel an raise your question again?

Best regards,

Steffen