cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deliveries stuck in stor type 916

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing an issue regarding clearing stock stuck in storage type 916. I know there are many threads regarding this but, I have still not found exact solution that needs to be implemented to clear this stock.

Basically after analyzing stock situation using LX03 report; I have categorized all the deliveries in 916 in four categories ,

1) User already deleted delivery now only empty dynamic bin is appearing in 916.

2) User already deleted delivery, but dynamic bin has got stock in it.

3) Delivery exists and PGI for entire qty. completed however it still continues to appear in 916.

4) Delivery exists and PGI is pending.

Regarding item 4) I can understand or expect that once PGI is done it should go away from 916. However I am clear as how to deal with first 3 cases.

I have already checked associated TOs in LT22 however I could not find any unconfirmed TO. Some of these deliveries are as old as year 2012.

Can anybody please provide some guidance for this?

Thanks,

Ritesh 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ritesh,

I do not have complete information from your question.

For the Question 1 - Try deleting the storage bin using LS02N or delete the entry in table LQUA. [Not Sure if it is recommended, but I used to delete]

Question 2 - Move back the stock where it is picked from. If you see this is excess stock, then delete the entry in table LQUA.

Question 3 - There is SAP report [I don't remember the report ] to clear the stock from 916. search for that and try running the same.

Thanks,

Sai Arala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh

When you deleted delivery then did you cancel the pgi using vl09 and reverse the stock using lt0g

Regards

Rashid raza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For both No1 & No2, I'm assuming that the stock still exists in the warehouse even though the deliveries have been deleted ? This can be corrected via LT01 (mvt 999) and move the stock back into the bin.

No3 is will need more detail. Can you srill down on 916 from txn LS26 and let post a screen shot ?

Cheers

A