cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Company code error in accounting Document of CRM billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have come through a situation where I am getting error "no account maintained for company code clearing between ** and ***." while posting to ECC.

I am not trying to post intercompany billing and using a single company code for header and item.

I was using company code 9000 for posting accounting documents for CRM billing so far but now with inclusion of new business company when I am trying to post with new company code 10000 system is throwing error.

I have maintained/released all configuration related to new company code 10000 in crm.

I tried to debug through the error in ECC by keeping breakpoint in BAPI BAPI_BILL_DOC_PROXY_CREATE and found that at item level system copied company code 9000 while creating document in ECC and results into above error

I am not passing any company code data at item for 9000 company code entry.

Please suggest.

Regards,

NS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj,

For some reason it's checking table T001U in ERP and as there is no entry maintained in this table you are getting this error. This control (ERP function FI_CLEARING_DATA) is being called from FI substitutions, you may need to speak to FI consultant about substitutions here, maybe he/she can be more helpful about why this is happening.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Kivanc!!!

Yes you are absolutely right, system is calling FM FI_CLEARING_DATA but we are not able to spot reason why this is happening though I have passed all data related to single company code 10 thousand.

In below screen shot stack at line  24 there is a internal table passed accit in form check_accit where at line item entries we are getting company code 9000.

on further debugging we found that its filled by FM IAOM_GET_ACCOUNT_ASSIGNMENT and further debugging is not possible becoz of recursive call of this fm in sap standard code .

Can you please suggest that what could be the reason for this FM to fill wrong company code at line item entries.

Regards,

NS

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please check from t-code GGB4 for Activate validation/substn button to see the substitutions in Application Area Financial Accounting. This part is definitely not my strongest suit, so FI guys would come in handy over here.

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

On a side note: IAOM_GET_ACCOUNT_ASSIGNMENT reads assignment of CRM service orders to ERP internal orders, so maybe (just guessing here), the internal order your CRM service order is assigned to might somehow be related to the other company code (Plant or company code on internal order might be different for ex, but even if that's the case I cannot be sure why)

Answers (0)