cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we create a PR with single line item and multiple acctounst assignment for a work order whihc got multiple operations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can any one help on below scenario?

Can we create a PR with single line item and it should have multiple account assignments in its item detail. The multiple account assignments are different operations from same work order.

-Sree

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Katragadda,

I am not really sure but i think we can do this using distribution indicator for multiple account assignment having acc. assignment category as Order/Cost center.

For more information regarding your query, please check below links. It might give you an idea about this.

Multiple Account Assignment in Purchase Requisition - Toolbox for IT Groups

Note 496082 - FAQ: Account assignment in purchasing - Sap NOTE Sap-ConsAlt.Ru

Regards,

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

Thanks for information.

To provide more details one my query:

We will be creating work order with multiple operations and each operation corresponds to an individual asset in a particular region. All operations needs a service procurement (same service for all assets). As soon as we release the WO, it will create a PR with multiple line items and use the WO/Ops as account assignment.

Now the present requirement is, we need to be able to create the PR with single line item and in its item detail section, in account assignment data it should assign all the individual WO/Ops as account assignment objects.

When we convert the PR into PO, the PO also should have single line item and the account assignment data in item detail section it should have multiple WO/Ops. When we post SES and Invoice, the value should be distribute across all the WO/Ops.

Hope it is clear on requirement part.

Regards

Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Any help on above request?

Regards

Sree

stephan_bantlin
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi

I guess this will not work.

You have operation cost assignment switched on.

This will create for each operation one PR item with a certain Account assignment.(the respective operation )

When converting the PR into one PO you are able to collect all the PR´s in one PO and than the SES will go against each operation.

So the only thing which you have to take care is that all the PR´s are collected into one PO.

PM WO does not create one PR item with multiple account assignment.

Whe you do not create the PR/PO out of the PM order you get the capability to use multiple account assignment but not when you start from the PM Order

I hope this clarifies the situation

thanks

Stephan