cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value BLANK / SPACE is invalid for account assignment element "fund" in travel expense posting to FI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have created travel expense and trying to post it to FI side using tcode PRFI but system throwing warning and posted amount also does not appear for employee in Finance side.

Kindly assist.

Thanks and Regards,

RG

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The error sounds like you are missing the cost object  (such as cost center) when trying to post.

Where does the cost center come from, from the org. assignment on the HR employee master?

In that case check that it is populated for the employee in question. (Transaction PA20, infotype = Organizational assignment)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for help.

I cross checked and found that cost center is properly assigned to employee i IT0001 but still same warning . Any other which i can dig to fix this..

Want to know one more thing..despite of this warning if i check status of expense in PR05, system shows Transferred to FI. Kindly assist.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The next step would be to verify whether the trip actually did post to FI and see what it looks like, if anything is missing.

From PR05, highlight the trip in question and then follow menu path Extras -> Payment history. There you should be able to see the accounting document that was posted.

You can take that document number and use FB03 transaction (Display Accounting Document) to display it in Accounting. Compare it to other documents posted from Travel and see if it looks any different. if any elements are missing.

Hopefully that will provide some clues.

Answers (0)