cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FSCM - Delivery Credit Block

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Sales- Delivery Order is not able to post Goods Issue to Credit Block with the below error" Goods Issue from delivery not possible due to credit Block".

I have ran FSCM Tcode UKM_MALUS_DSP-Display Credit Limit utilization and noticed that still there is enough credit limit to expose. In Simple Terms my credit limit $38 Cr Exp: $30 and Cr.Exp Amount $8. That means to me there is still enough room for credit and not make sense why there should a block to happen.

1. Deleted the Delivery and Sales Order and recreated. - Still remain the same issue.

Any Suggestion how the further remediation can be made to PGI

Thank you

MM,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I hope you might have also referred TCode UKM_BP for providing the following figures from Credit Profile Tab for your Business Partner along with UKM_MALUS_DSP:

credit limit $38 Cr

Exp: $30 and

Cr.Exp Amount $8

Can you try TCode UKM_COMMITMENTS for your concerned Business Partner and share the screenshot? Generally, this TCode is used for accessing BP's credit exposure. Further, you have to check in the which block reason is getting activated and credit exposure for that.

If you like to know how Sales Docs need to be reviewed or release, then refer the following SAP Help link.

SAP Credit Management (FIN-FSCM-CR) - Reviewing and Releasing Blocked Documents

Thanks, JP

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What kind of Credit check you are using Static/Dynamic?

have you tried RVKRED77/RVKRED88  reports in reorganizing Credit data for this specific account..

Phanikumar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you share the screen shot of FD32 for that customer?

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you release the sales order under VKM1