cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GRC SoD Review request creation not working when 2023 is set to "YES"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Currently I am working on SoD Review in GRC AC 10.1 SP12.

Issue : SoD review request is not getting created when 2023 parameter is set to "YES"

When it set to "NO" everything working fine. Please let me know if anyone faced the same issue.

Thanks in advance,

Sam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

check the SAP proposed solution

To ensure the proper working of parameter 2023, all the existing opened requests need to be Cancelled before generating the new data for SOD Request.

Make sure you check the requests under "Search Requests" window as well as under "Request Review" window. If the admin review configuration parameter is set as Yes, there would be possibility that some requests are listed under "Request Review" page. Those requests also need to be Cancelled.

Once all the SOD Review requests are cancelled, change the parameter 2023 as per your requirement and then run the data generation background job for SOD Review.

If the parameter value 2023 is set as YES, 'Actual Removal' Button + 'Roles' column would be displayed.

If the parameter value 2023 is set as NO, 'Propose Removal' Button would be displayed.

Regards

Baithi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply Srinivas.

Currently there are no pending requests in "SoD Risk review workflow" and in "Request review". Moreover system also will not allow you to change 2023 value if there are any pending requests.

From starting I have not used ADMIN review stage for SoD review. Now I added admin review stage and still data/request not getting created if 2023 is set to YES.

Answers (0)