Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TAB items to drop from Delivery if PO is not GR

former_member405498
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

for sales order line items with TAB item category, is there any way we can restrict these items from being copied on to the delivery if the corresponding PO is not GR yet.

for example i have created a sales order with a line item with TAB item category. It triggered a Purchase req and the a PO is created against the purchase req. the PO is not GR yet. Now i can go to the sales order and create Delivery and pick the line items but can not PGI it and since there is not Stock i can not PGI it which i understand. But my requirement is that i should block the Delivery creation in the first place.

In my case we have more than 50 line items with Tab item category and some time we create more than 20 POs tp procure these 50 lines . So when we try to create a delivery against the sales order it brings all 50 line on to the delivery and lets us pick all of them but will only see the errors when we try to PGI. So if we can drop off the lines which are not GRed yet we can ship then first come first serve basis.

Appreciate your inputs.

Thnaks

PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

hualin_zhang
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

To forbid the OBD creation, for an TAB item which is not GR'ed yet, you can just activate the ATP check in the delivery item category customizing.

T-code 0VLP. Field: AvailCkOff

With this field blank, the ATP check will be executed during delivery creation.

Hope the information is helpful for you to fulfill the requirement.

Best regards,

Hualin

former_member405498
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hualin

Thanks for your reply.

I have checked the configuration and AvailCkOff field is already blank for TAB item category.

Thanks

PM

hualin_zhang
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi PM,

I am sure why the ATP check doesn't prevent the delivery creation in your case. But normally, the delivery will not be created if the GR is not done yet. There will be error about lacking stock.

I would suggest making debug to check why ATP check is not executed when creating delivery.

Best regards,

Hualin