Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamically hide columns in ATS LIST

a_figueredo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are trying to use a dynamic ATS LIST, in order to show different columns.

We were able to have different columns using ct_field_usage (visibility field) in GET_DATA method. Depending some "external options" only needed columns are available.

The next point is to have some of the fileds as default and the other ones hidden. I mean, the user should be able to choose the columns using the view/configuration. Now all columns are shown as default.

So the same table should show different columns depending some options (we were able to do this with ct_field_usage) but we also need to have some of them hidden by default.

EDIT: Using the config mode (parameter sap-config-mode), we were able to save a custom view as default.Not sure if this is the best way to solve the issue, but it works.

Thanks a lot,

Kr,

Agustín.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ulrich_miller
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Agustín,

do you use the dynamic guibb mechanism? I. e. the feeder class implements IF_FPM_GUIBB_DYNAMIC_CONFIG? And then you raise the event : if_fpm_constants=>gc_event-invalidate_uibb.

If so, then each time the GUIBB is invalidated, i. e. reloaded, feeder class method get_default_config() is called. There you can use the API to add the columns dynamically per API as you wish. I would not recommend to use ct_field_usage in get_data() for this purpose.

Kind regards,

Ulrich