cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Digital CRM - Simple Contact Request Form on Website

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just signed up for a SAP Digital CRM trial.  For the past few days I have been reading and reading and reading, but cannot find any information on how to put a simple contact request form on a website that would automatically add the contact information into SAP Digital CRM.

First Question

Where can I learn how to create a form for a website which will add the collected information into SAP Digital CRM?  The website is not on any SAP related products.  This should be a simple process.

Second Question

Is the solution called SAP Digital CRM or SAP Digital for Customer Engagement or are they one in the same?  The naming for SAP is very confusing and so one cannot simply search for a solution relating to a particular product.

I have submitted these questions as incidents, but NO RESPONSE from SAP Support.  This is not giving me a warm and fuzzy feeling about SAP Support.  I typically do not post in a forum, because I believe a company like SAP should provide immediate support by answering the question by paid support personnel instead of pushing off the burden onto unpaid users.

I am always thankful for the users who always try to help answer my questions.

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ed,

I think that indeed SAP Digital CRM is the same as SAP Digital for Customer Engagement (SAP D4C for short).

SAP D4C is the 'little brother' of SAP Cloud for Customer (SAP C4C for short).

SAP Customer Engagement: SAP Digital for Customer Engagement

SAP Customer Engagement: SAP Digital for Customer Engagement compared with SAP Cloud for Customer

As far as I can see, integration in D4C is limited, and would require the 'bigger brother' C4C.

If you would like to get more information, also check out the Cloud for Customer group here on SCN.

Regards,

Pieter Rijlaarsdam