cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule of the Maintenance plan

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a scenario, Iam using Time based strategy with package 1M, 3M , 6M and 1 Y

There is a call every month whic is created, Now I have changed the package of the operation from 1M --> 3M

I need the call to be from 01.06.2016 and from that on the next schedule to be 01.09.2016 but how to avoid call 2 and 3.

Do I need to reschedule the call 2 & 3 or how to handle this.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Satish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

As per your plan, Call No 1 and 2 cannot be changed or removed, since Call 1 is completed, Call 2 is already called.

Since you want to have 3M to be called without 1M, make sure you remove 1M package from the Task list.

Only option is to re-schedule the plan, Call 3 date will be changed with the new schedule.

If 3M is your first package, then you can use New Start and schedule, if 3M is not the initial package, use Start of Cycle, select the package and execute.

Regards

Terence

0 Kudos

Hello Terence,

Thanks for your reply,  Can I close the order for call 2 so that the system will show scheduled complete?

Is there a way to update mass for maintenance plan with the scheduling, because we have used general task list which affects around 200 equipments.

Thanks & regards,

Satish

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Yes, it will show it.

In such case, why dont your put a deletion flag for these plans and create new plans. Also it is not recommended to go mass update, unless you know the package update for each plan.

It is a one time activity, i prefer manual update.

Regards

Terence

0 Kudos

Hello Terence,

So I will close the order manually for call2  and rescheule the Call3 manually for all the maintenance plan.

Thanks & regards,

Satish

Answers (0)