cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account / Customer Hierarchy middleware replication ?

sensap23
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus.

I wanted to know about creating account hierarchy in SAP ECC so then it gets replicated to SAP CRM.

In VDH1N used to maintain my question what is the flow for this one they say root nodes and subordinate customer how it is arranged with some example.

Thank you!

Regards,

Senthil.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sensap23
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Can anybody help me out in understanding the flows of Customer/account hierarchies in SAP ECC also in SAP CRM.

Thank you!!!

Regards,

Senthil.

vijayalakshmi_r
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

Could you be more specific, when you say "flows" exactly what do you want to know?

In VDH1N, you maintain customers in specific sales areas at each level in the customer hierarchy. When the tree replicates to CRM, the CRM tree contains nodes. The description of each node is a concatenation of the customer number and sales area (from ECC). I hope this helps.

Regards,

Vijayalakshmi

sensap23
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vijayalakshmi,

Thank you so much for your explanation, my question is when we check in VDH1N in SAP ECC can see the tree structure right agree i want to make changes to these tree so then it will get replicated to SAP CRM just for testing the replication happens as expected or not but here comes my clarification

Mostly the tree has 3 types Branch.plant/maintenance and head quarters how will know which one is lower level and higher level when i'm changing or inserting a new

1 Set :

Branch / Plant & Maintenance / HQ

2 Set :

Branch / Plant & Maintenance / HQ

here i want to shuffle to get this replicated in to SAP CRM were I need to insert meaning transfer in SAP ECC so then...

Hope i'm clear in my questioning sorry if this confuses.

Thank you!!!

Regards.

Senthil.

vijayalakshmi_r
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

This is confusing... screen shots will be helpful in understanding what you're trying to achieve.

Regards,

Vijayalakshmi