cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc Message struck in SMQ2 and SM58 for longer times

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on scenario HTTP-> PI 7.1 ->SAP R/3(Using IDOC). When the source system triggers the message to PI, the message will sits in SMQ2 until the Queue is unlocked (Queue Name XBTI0004). During this time in SXMB_MONI overall status was Recorded.

After we unlock the queue in SXMB_MONI overall status was Recorded for outbound Processing and again it was struck in SMQ2 (Queue name XBTOC___0002). After we unlock again in SMQ2, in SXMB_MONI overall status was Recorded in Adapter and outbound status was Message scheduled on outbound side. Now message was struck in SM58 this time.

But when i test with SOAP UI, message is immediately reaching to receiver system.

Not sure what is causing the issue. Can you please help me how to resolve this?

Thanks,

Ramakrishna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ramakrishna,

Are you checking with same payload(the one coming from third party) using soap ui?

Check the below links

Messages stuck on Integration Server - Process Integration - SCN Wiki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Yes i am checking with same payload.and in SMQ2 queue status is READY. Do i need to de-register and register queues?

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes Rama,

That should make it work. Any queue entry stuck because of error?

Also check the link shared.

Check with basis team as well for any system issues.

Former Member
0 Kudos

in SXMB_ADM, manage queues by default all the queues are selected. I need to unselect them all and select only the required queue(XBTO*-Outbound queue - Exactly once) and deregister and register them right?

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check with basis team?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Raghu..Issue resolved by checking with Basis and security team. Rootcause of the issue was missing authorization to the user.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Great to Hear Ramakrishna .

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Yes. Please proceed with it.

Regards,

Praloy

0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praloy,

referred the link and max connections set to 10 already.