cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grant access to trigger only few jobs!

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can someone plz help to resolve this issue. I am trying to grant a user access to only submit three job chains. So i have put all the jobs and chains to a different partition and granted access to this partition only for submit and view. But while trying submitted as this user i can see in the job name and when i click on next its not showing me the queue name to select. So i then granted access to queue for submission then it said associated process server is not assigned to queue so i have granted access to process server also.

Now i can see queue and when i try to submit i get error

10:44:42 PMJCS-102201: Non-visible Queue 18,341 is used by Job 709137

This is second step in the chain and this runs on different queue and to this queue also i granted access but still does not work.

So my question is to allow some individual to submit a job do we need to grant access to

1. particular chain through partition

2. queue to which job should be submitted to?

3. to process server of that queue

4. any other places we need to grant access?

Happy to share any more information if needed.

Thank you,

Arun

More details about the above error:

JCS-122030: Unable to persist: JCS-102201:  is used by Job 709137 (submitted from Global_Finance_Closing.ZPLACE_AFAB_DEPRECIATION_SPOOLFILE copy from 2016/04/28 22:33:42,496 Europe/Berlin)
at com.redwood.scheduler.model.SchedulerSessionImpl.writeDirtyListLocal(SchedulerSessionImpl.java:975)
at com.redwood.scheduler.model.SchedulerSessionImpl.persist(SchedulerSessionImpl.java:929)
at com.redwood.scheduler.ui.model.impl.FormImpl.modelActions(FormImpl.java:858)
at com.redwood.scheduler.ui.model.impl.LifeCycle.run(LifeCycle.java:285)
at com.redwood.scheduler.ui.servlet.Servlet.handleRequest(Servlet.java:147)
at com.redwood.scheduler.ui.servlet.Servlet.doPost(Servlet.java:87)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:637)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
at com.redwood.scheduler.module.impl.ModuleFilter.doFilter(ModuleFilter.java:157)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
at com.redwood.scheduler.security.filter.SecurityFilter.doFilter(SecurityFilter.java:804)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
at com.redwood.scheduler.servlet.RequestCharsetFilter.doFilter(RequestCharsetFilter.java:200)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:219)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)
at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:470)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:103)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:295)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:861)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:606)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:489)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: com.redwood.scheduler.model.exception.ForeignKeyViolationVetoException: JCS-102201:  is used by Job 709137 (submitted from Global_Finance_Closing.ZPLACE_AFAB_DEPRECIATION_SPOOLFILE copy from 2016/04/28 22:33:42,496 Europe/Berlin)
at com.redwood.scheduler.model.JobImpl.checkLocalIsolation(JobImpl.java:6978)
at com.redwood.scheduler.model.JobImpl.checkIsolation(JobImpl.java:7497)
at com.redwood.scheduler.model.BaseSchedulerEntityImpl.vetoPhaseHandler(BaseSchedulerEntityImpl.java:1263)
at com.redwood.scheduler.model.SchedulerEntityImpl.vetoPhaseHandler(SchedulerEntityImpl.java:453)
at com.redwood.scheduler.model.DetailImpl.vetoPhaseHandler(DetailImpl.java:94)
at com.redwood.scheduler.model.JobImpl.vetoPhaseHandler(JobImpl.java:10672)
at com.redwood.scheduler.model.listeners.PerformVetoListener.modelModified(PerformVetoListener.java:39)
at com.redwood.scheduler.persistence.impl.LowLevelPersistenceImpl.informListeners(LowLevelPersistenceImpl.java:1058)
at com.redwood.scheduler.persistence.impl.LowLevelPersistenceImpl.writeDirtyObjectListRetry(LowLevelPersistenceImpl.java:336)
at com.redwood.scheduler.persistence.impl.LowLevelPersistenceImpl.access$0(LowLevelPersistenceImpl.java:246)
at com.redwood.scheduler.persistence.impl.LowLevelPersistenceImpl$WriteDirtyObjectListUnitOfWork.execute(LowLevelPersistenceImpl.java:120)
at com.redwood.scheduler.persistence.impl.OuterPersistenceUnitOfWorkManager.execute(OuterPersistenceUnitOfWorkManager.java:38)
at com.redwood.scheduler.persistence.impl.LowLevelPersistenceImpl.writeDirtyObjectList(LowLevelPersistenceImpl.java:198)
at com.redwood.scheduler.cluster.persistence.ClusteredLowLevelPersistence.writeDirtyObjectList(ClusteredLowLevelPersistence.java:67)
at com.redwood.scheduler.model.SchedulerSessionImpl.writeDirtyListLocal(SchedulerSessionImpl.java:971)
... 29 more

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nanda_kumar21
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to provide access to every object the user has to see, and also the objects that are indirectly associated with the first level objects the use is interacting with, in order to complete his activity.

For example, Job A raised and even on completion.

If the user doesnt have the access to the event , you will see operator messages reporting that event cannot be raised because of access issues.

thanks

Nanda