Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule line and manual purchase order priority issue in MD04

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have one question in MD04:

After MRP run, there is SL generated which has delivery date 15th 09 2016, after that we created one purchase order manually which has delivery date 6th 10 2016. However in MD04 system will pull in the manual purchase order instead of schedule line.

I wonder if there is something wrong with the result.

Appreciated if someone could help explain system logic why it's like this. Thanks a lot in advance.

I have attached MD04 screenshot as below for your reference.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

is there anyone know the reason, I am waiting online.

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Eric

Please observe that you have opened this thread and only 3 hours later you have requested an update. SCN is not a forum for ordering free technical consulting. It is a collaborative community where people voluntarily help you to understand things better in the SAP world.

Asking frequent updates or formulations like "answer asap" and "please send step by step description" are easily interpreted as orders to people who offer help for nothing more but the satisfaction to being helpful.

If your question is unanswered for a couple of days, then it is OK to ask for an update, but please avoid to do it just after opening the incident.

Regarding this issue, I believe that the schedule line from the screenshot is not yet firmed and that's why MRP proposes the rescheduling of the purchase order.

I suggest you to read carefully the following WIKI and also the notes referenced on the section "Related Content" of the WIKI:

What is rescheduling and how does it work - ERP Manufacturing (PP) - SCN Wiki

BR
Caetano