cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rejection or Acceptance of Complaint Items

0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

I am looking for some expertise in the field of Approving and Rejection of Complaints  .

I can do it though process of Partner Function of say , Analyzer and Approver of Complaints and Putting Status .

If I want to use Business Rule , How Can we accomplish it . I dont have any idea , Can we start from scratch ???

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

Can you elaborate the requirement.

Thanks & regards

Ravi

0 Kudos

I want to do in Acceptance and Rejection of Complaints . If a Product comes for Complaint and Items to be returned . There are Analyzer of the Complaint and Approver of Request . In partner , Approver and Analyzer , they can approve and reject the Items .

But What I need is to do it through BUsiness Rule Framework , where Business Rule is defined and all the activities will be done through , EVENT and ACTIONS .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

As per my knowledge, we can achieve this requirement through CRM - Workflow easily.

https://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_06/helpdata/en/d4/09348181894e46a2c6cdc8e65ab28e/content.htm

Thanks & Regards

Ravi

0 Kudos

Ok , Ravi , Thanxs for quick response .

Lets drill deep into Analyzer and Approver Partner Function Role  . Analyzer will analyze and Approver will accept or Reject  any Complaint  .

If they Approve it will move to other stakeholder otherwise it will then the call will close and it will

be non editable .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Sanjeev..

We can setup this logic using Workflow for multi-level approval process using respective partner function.

And based on the approval / Rejection system status gets changed. Using status of the document we can make it non- editable .

Thanks & Regards

Ravi