cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg: Resetting Deletion Flag for an Equipment, which is showing in unedited mode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Greetings for the day!!!

I have created an equipment using IE01, Now i want to remove the created equipment from the functional location. I have marked the equipment for DELETION. Now i was not able to RESET the DELETION FLAG. I know the process of removing the equipment, Since i was not able to RESET the DELETION FLAG, i am not able to process further. Herewith i have attached the screenshot for the same. Please guide me in this regards.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Deepan G

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member196951
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Deepan

it seems that you are in Eqp. Display mode through IE05. if this is the case, go with change mode or directly through IE02 (enter yes when asks "for carry out transaction despite warning").

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for all your replies.

I have tried in IE02 transaction code only. But i am receiving the following message "The Equipment is flagged for deletion. Only possible to display." In IE02 also i was not able to reset the deletion flag.

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have DLT status. That's the reason you will not be able to reset it. DLT comes after  Archiving.

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepan,

Two things

1. Check as per Jogeswara Suggestion

2. Check whether you have sufficient access to perform this activity.

Since, if you are an end user, as a consultant deletion access will not be provided to all, it will be specific to people who handle master data changes.

Also, you can dismantle the equipment from functional location if deletion flag is not set, else these fields will be grey out

Regards

Terence

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
  • Also the picture you posted suggests that you are in IE03.
  • You are supposed to use IE02  to be able to Reset.
jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Equipment status is not visible in full. Please provide that