cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default leave approver in HRrenewal 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Im fasing an issue in defaulting leave approver in leave request application in Hrrenewal 2. Problem is, Its defauldting according to the satarad way where its picking the cheif position of org-unit where the user (employee)  is belongs to.

but my requirement is slightly diferent. we are using custom relationship to identify the leave approval manager. (according to my client , each employee wil have 3 manager's like functional, operational and social) so for this we are using custom relationship.

So defaulting the leave approver in the leave request application is not standard way...how can i pick and default the  social manager accoding to the custom relationship- evaluation path.

Regards,

Saritha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done the same with WD application but not UI5. i hope the logic will be same.

what you can do is, debug the  UI5 leave request application HRESS_LEAVEEQ_G with UI5 consultant or ABAP consultant and you can find where and how its geting default the approver from the org-structure.

Im sure it will be based on evl-path which they are passing in the application..if you find the place then you can do an enhacement to over come this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks lot Dinesh.

I'm doing the same and update you

Kind regards,

Saritha.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can any one help me on this please.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As such you should be able to identify the Workflow task which system is triggering during  the workflow.

So check it and modify the same to relevant Path. In Standard the system takes Employees manager from Org Unit only. This should have got changed because of Business functions activation or Upgradation.

Praveen     

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

im not talking about workflow. I'm talking about UI5 leave request application. In that application system defaulting manager's name as approver ( cheif position of that org unit) .. This is correct according to the standard. But I need to default the approver ( custom relationship) in this same. How can I in cooperate this in this leave request application.

Regards,

saritha

Former Member
0 Kudos