cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS Claims attachments linkage with Opentext

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone ,

We have requirement to store the ESS claims related attachments to be stored in open text  content server. As of now we have implemented the same for Travel managements related attachments  to be store in  Open text using BO 'BUS2089'

Could anyone please let us know if we have any standard BO for ESS claims.

Thanks & Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

dsharmak
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Neelima,

We have a BADI called HRPBSIN_PROCESS_ATTACHMENTS, there you can use your content server, You need to code for accessing the attachment, storing the attachment, and more, we have default implementation also, you can use the same..

Best Regards,
Deepak.. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the information Deepak .. Could you please let me know if we have any standard BO for claims as similar to Travel management

dsharmak
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Neelima,

We dont have such Business object for Claims module, If it might be there we have not come across such business objects.. you can check the BADI , you should get the details where document is being saved and all that...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak

I have gone through the Badi, in which example implementation is given for saving through DMS. Is this solution possible through Archivelink concept?

Regards

Neelima

dsharmak
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Neelima,

I am sorry this solution is based on through DMS content Server only. If BADI is not activated then by default archivelink it takes, But you can not use any other archivelink, as in the program it would be fixed.. dont see any other possiblilty..

Regards,
Deepak..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak

"If BADI is not activated then by default archivelink it takes" means is there any standard archivelink possibility there without this BADI? I serched for Business objects but couldn't find any BO for claims to proceed with archivelink config.

Regards

Neelima