Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

value of scoring hight in sap fi certification exam

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi everyone

please guide if i score  more than 90% in my sap fi exam

i will get advantage in finding job or not

regards

saurabh rathore

7 REPLIES 7

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

No one will be interested on your mark, all will be interested whether you are certified or not.

Nowadays, to my experience, certification is an added advantage, but there is no guarantee, if you will be preferred than other experienced consultant. Experience is imp.

Regards

Terence

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh

I know people who scored a DREAM 100%. But they were good for nothing and not even after putting 3 years at work!!

If you score 100,

will you get extra Package in your first job? NO!!

Will you get some preference during interview? NO!! (We all know a fresher is a fresher)

So does that mean dont strive hard? NO!!

Chase knowledge, not the marks!! I would select a candidate with 70%, who communicates well, is scale-able and has hunger to perform

Ajay M

0 Kudos

thanks for the reply sir

i think scoring 90% in it self show the dedication the student have and the effort that student have put in his preparation.but u r also correct that student must be able to show case it in front of interviewer

regards

saurabh rathore

0 Kudos

thanks for the reply sir

i think scoring 90% in it self show the dedication the student have and the effort that student have put in his preparation.but u r also correct that student must be able to show case it in front of interviewer

regards

saurabh rathore

0 Kudos

Yes Saurabh

More than 90%, for me, understanding of the Subject is more important.

People take a monthly membership of sapexams.net or daypo.net and mug up the stuff and score more than 90%. But thats of no use

You can do that, but choose some areas where you can speak about the basics, accounting flow, etc.. In interview tell the other person that these are the areas I have started with and justify that

Ajay M

0 Kudos

saurabh,

The point everybody, including you, is making is that the goal is getting a job in the SAP market. If this is the goal what all skills are needed and work for all of those (communication, process oriented thinking, passion, willingness to learn etc.).

Taking this goal in mind, think how you should approach the preparation and taking the certification.

TW

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

saurabh,

Unlike other members, I think you will be at an advantage if you score high in the certification exam! Success in anything is a combination of many skills, if you develop the other skills needed to be an analyst and with that (as an add on) you can show that you have scored high marks in the certification exam, it will add to your chances of success.

You are studying now...(at this stage) go ahead and try to get the highest percentage you can.

If at all you don't get about 90% or any cut off you have set in your mind, don't be disheartened. To succeed as an SAP analyst everyday you have to learn, work hard and grow. So everyday target to get more than 90% in your SAP career...and you will succeed

TW