cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consignment not getting settled for material only document getting created

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

I have maintained Consignment inforecord, condition Record ,Consignment Po ,GR but in MRKO it is getting settled for so many material but not for 1 material ..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Thanks for your reply, i see failures in SM13  for my ID .

Please Suggest me what action i should take for this.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Contact the developer of your form and output programs

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In addition, refer the note:  111062 - Printing problems in Materials Management  which gives more information about the message and the resolution methods.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

if i do MRKO in settle mode it will show just document created, and material info record also  available with tax code.

I am not getting where is the real problem for not getting settled.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If it says "document created" when you are in settlement mode and you get "Not Settled" when you are in Display mode, then it most probably means that you have a posting failure. Which means that the settled document could not be saved to the table space.

Didn't you receive an express message?

Check for posting failures in SM13

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As Jurgen already stated, system will show the error if you try to settle the consignment. You may try to settle and check the message displayed.

Since the issue is only for one material, it seems the error is with the consignment info-record. Go to consignment info-record for the material and check whether the tax code is maintained for the consignment info-record.

Regards,

AKPT

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

your screenshot is from the "Display" , if you select "Settlement" then you get the real error message and you can select the line and choose from menu GOTO > Display long text to read the details about the error