Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actual Activity Breakup

former_member216878
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In report S_ALR_87013611,can we get breakdown of Actual activity amount/qty to material wise.

In above picture ,can we get detail breakdown of 549,317 materials wise.

Regards

Nitu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

two ways

1. Use Mcrx

2. Double click on the amount- choose actual line items- add partner object in the layout. The partner object is your production order number.

use order number to get the material number (aufk)

close the thread if resolved

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member216878
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

What is MCRX?

Regards

Nitu

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nitu

Query Wont work. You have to write Custom ABAP report

Tables COSP, COSS are the ones you must refer.. The production Order number would appear in the field Object Number as Contr Area + Order No. etc. So you cant query it.

MCRX is a LIS based transaction. You can also ask your PP guy to create a LIS Structure for you, it will be easy

Ajay M

former_member216878
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In case if I wan`t to write a Query,then which table I have to consider as base and to join it with with table and fields?

I don`t have idea of tables .Please guide.

Regards

Nitu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitisha

In addition to the solution provided above, within KSB1 (Line item report for Cost Centers), you can also explore adding a custom field for Material.

You may please refer to the solution given on similar lines by Ajay in the below mentioned thread

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2042783

Regards

Mustafa

adnan_ahmed4
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Double click the amount ' 549,317 ' and select ' Cost Center :Actual Line Item ' report from the screen. This will take you to the break down of the amount. In the break down report , choose from the 'Change Layout '  button  "Partner Object '  and CO  Partner Object description' fields . These should be process order number and represent the material . Sorting and subtotaling on this  will give you the material wise break up.

Hope this help!

Regards

Adnan

rajneesh_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nitu

I don't think that it is possible from here. If you are using production order then probably if you add 'CO object name' in the columns you may get material description in your prod order.

Rajneesh

pavan_kumar18
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the following report:

KSB1 - Actual line items, select business transaction RKL.

(or) From that report only just double click the amount then click on actual line items then you will get the breakup.

No direct report is available for getting the material number against that amount need to take help from the ABAP or write a Query..

Regards,

Pavan Kumar Arvapally