cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDG Change request framework buttons not appearing

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created the Custom data model and trying to create the OVP UI . Once I created the UI I am able to see my data model fields on UI and Change request header details But I am not able to see framework buttons i.e Edit, cancel, Check and CR Number is not generating automatically.

Please let me know how to resolve this issue.

Regards,

vk

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VK,

As Goutham told, please create configuration for MDG Communicator as below:

In MDGIMG

2. Go to your OVP custom configuration. Click on Details on your configuration as shown in below example

3. Create new configuration and maintain the Page Id as same name and Source config name as same name as given in OVP configuration as marked in 4

ashish_bhadani
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hey Bro,

I have check all the steps in this post and haven't miss any single step but still my CR UIBB is missing in my custom UI.........TEll me one thing is wiring is compulsory for this step...or it is just an optional i mean to bring CR UIBB do we need to do wiring ...........And do we write any code in Access class to bring CR UIBB and its submit button.......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Please check again Step 3 in above my reply. In step 3, Src Config Type should be General.

If ok, then check the user has necessary authorization also once.

ashish_bhadani
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hey,

Point  3 is also correct.........do you think bcoz of any authorization this issue wil be taking place.............in SU53 i am not seeing thing it is showing blank............But may be by putting trace we will get something.....i will update once i chk trace............

One thing do you thing do we need to write any code in Access class in any of the method  which may solve our issue.

former_member209780
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

One common mistake is we copy the communicator and hence source component is FPM_FORM_UIBB. If your source UIBB is GL2 make sure source component is also GL2 in communicator.

Regards

Goutham

ashish_bhadani
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hey Bro,

We are not getting anything in Trace for our user......so still stuck for CR UIBB.....don't know what is the problem why this is not coming

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Please check whether you have maintained the Application Controller Settings in Component configuration level as below:

ashish_bhadani
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hey bro,

I have maintained in Application Controller Settings in Component configuration level

But i need to ask one thing for our custom UI what name we give in place of 'Configuration Name'

Inside Application Controller Setting.......As from ur Screenshot we can see that webdynpro application name is  'USMD_GEN_OVP but what value we give in 2nd Field for our Custom UI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Inside Application Controller Setting.....maintaining webdynpro application name 'USMD_GEN_OVP is enough.

Try adding EDIT button at the Global Tool bar level and check

former_member209780
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi VK,

Check if you have configured the communicator properly. It has to be green, you can use example in the screenshot below to do the communicator setup properly.

Regards

Goutham