cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Survey PDF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I am scheduling the policy survey activity in the planner. I can receive the email but withouth any pdf. How can I solve the issue?

Thanks,

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

It seems that the e-mail is being routed to the correct user, however, the .PDF file is not being generated.

Is GRFN_OWP_SENDER running?

I suggest you to check in SM37 for job name *WI*. Check whether there are cancelled items or not in the result table.

Best Regards,

Fernando

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fernando,

I have checked in SM37 and there is only one job for *WI*, this is the SWWWIM job. Should I schedule the GRFN_OWP_SENDER program?

Thanks a lot,

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello John,

Yes, you should schedule the job in order to build the PDF file.

I suggest you to follow the steps from the wiki page below:

Offline Workflow Process E-mail Configuration - Governance, Risk and Compliance - SCN Wiki

Best Regards,

Fernando

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fernando,

I have just configured the job for pdf creation (GRFN_OWP_SENDER), however, I can receive the email but it is empty. Is there any other task I should perform in order to create the pdf?

Thanks,

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Check whether the Adobe configuration is okay. You can rely on KBA 922441 to review the functionality of the ADS services.

Second step is to check if you have any sick items in table GRFNOWPSIKITM.

Best Regards,

Fernando      

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fernando,

I have checked table GRFNOWPSIKITM and there is only one line in that table. Should i do something with that register?

Thanks,

Kind regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello John,

You can check that register (work item number) directly in transaction SWIA.

Now, you must have a job with status error in SM37 when searching for job name *WI*.

Within this job details, you must have an error. You can also check in ST22 for the dump this job has generated (ASSERTION_FAILED in class CL_GRFN_OWP_DELIVER).

Regards,

Ferrnando