cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to consume OAuth2SAMLBearerAssertion Destination using java application on HCP?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have encountered the problem about how to consume an OAuth2SAMLBearerAssertion destination using java application on hcp.

The detailed information as follows:

1. An OAuth2SAMLBearerAssertion destination has been developed on HCP;

2. A HTML5 application has been developed, and it would consume the previous destination; And it has been deployed on the same HCP tenant.

3. The java application has been developed which would consumes the destination too. And HTML5 application would consume this java application as a service, too.

4. End user would first login to HTML5 application, then the HTML5 application would use the first destination to get data.

Now question is that, HTML5 application could consume the destination successfully. But java application cannot.

The following picture described the architecture and flow:

What I have done?

1. I try to obtain the cookie from previous session (html5 application), but it failed;

2. I have found the abstract function (getOAuth2SAMLBearerAssertionHeaders(DestinationConfiguration destinationConfiguration) ) of

Interface AuthenticationHeaderProvider; But I have no idea about how to implement it.

Anybody could supply some suggestions?

Thanks & Best Regards,

Frankie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure if I understand you correctly, but wouldn't you use AppToAppSSO? So your HTML5 Appication authenticates itself and via AppToAppSSO you can pass the SAML stuff to your Java application.

Edit:

Sorry I just saw your picture now. You are using AppToAppSSO. So https://help.hana.ondemand.com/help/frameset.htm?df6c1ffd39f0451594d737cf7638ce00.html does not work for you?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mathias,

Thank you all the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Frankie