0 Kudos

Dear Experts!

I have the following drawback to run the tx PRFI

I hope you can help me.

Travel Expense TX:PR05

Settle

TX:PRFI

To run

if the process is correct, because it lets me create posting run?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

it doesn't look right. Nothing was transferred to accounting by the looks of it.

There could be many issues causing this, either something is not entered correctly, master data is not correct or configuration is missing.

You can search SCNs for previous discussions on this.

Here is one

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3424718

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Monika_
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the following customizing setting:

View V_T702N_A, line "Other Settlement", switch 2 (for more details review SAP note 1793519).

According to your attachement the trip in saved with status "trip approved" - in this case you need to define setting "2" or "3" for the switch in order to get the advance posted.

Regards,

Monika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you configured advances in the system?

Table:V_T706B1_A  Expense Type VORS.

and mapped wage type to this advance expense type??

Table:V_T706B4_A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

Is the issue encountered for single user?

Adding to above suggestions, please check your configuration for settlement in Travel Expense control Expert Mode.

IMG :Travel Expenses / Dialog and Travel Expenses control / Travel expenses control / Travel Expenses Control (Expert view)

Thanks,

AB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

pls check IMG setting regarding posting of advances: switches are available like "post advance in request only...", which ends up in zero amount for expense claim with advance and nothing else

pls check wage type to symbolic account: if you have something like MJ90 +10 -10 result will be... zero

pls make sure that trip schema is correct: PL for future trips, numeric for expense

if you have entered advance in request but not posted it as request, result will also be wrong

enjoy,

viele Grüsse/ best regards

expenseBrain GmbH

Michael Zwickl

Geschäftsführer | MBA Business Travel Management

Solution Expert E2E Processes & Applications