cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSS SAP standard wd java Salary data iview parameter missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts, Our SAP portal is in 7.02 version. Currently after portal patching we have checked that  few "Wed Dynpro" parameters are missing from one SAP standard sap.com/mss-eepro  'Salary Data'  iview.Please find the screen shot before and after patching of that iview parameters.Could you please help me how can we recover those parameters again in our SAP standard Web Dynpro Java salary data iview. Applicaion Name,Application Namespace etc are missing from wd java standard Salary data iview.Please find the screens.This is very urgent for us.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I identified the issue.in GeneralInformation FPM Application (under srvconfig)  Salary Data view was missing so I have added and now it is working.

But now problem is that how to transport this updated GeneralInformation FPM Application ?

Can anyone help me on this?

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

this is strange. are you able to preview them correctly using CONTENT admin

can you maintain it manually? before patch ieetc?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sid,

As the Application names space and etc r missing  (WD properties in iview) so whenever we are previewing Salary data iview nothing is coming. Even we copy the iview from another system (where it is working fine) and past it in upgraded system but unfortunately the parameters are vanishing from iview.

dsharmak
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Avishek,

Might be the deployment does not happen correctly, Kindly redeploy BP for ESS and SAP_ESS again ,Also please check the SP level of back end system, they should be in sync..

Best Regards,
Deepak..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deepak,

Thanks for your response. We have checked with our basis team and this (SAP_MSS) has been successfully deployed in our system, even no such error log generated.All are in synch.

One thing we have noticed look like something happened with mss-eepro-GeneralInformation as for Emergency contact Details iview also same issue coming. But not able to figure it out where is the issue.

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

i havent see this yet, probably you can raise a OSS message, i think you missed some components to deploy? which version of WD JAVA for ESS and MSS you deployed?

NW 7.02 is your portal?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sid,

Yes NW 7.02 is my portal and upgraded to SP17 from SP16.

For SAP_ESS : we went to SP14 from SP11

For SAP_MSS : we went to SP22 from SP18

We have deployed:

sap.com/SAP_ESS: 603.11.0 -> 603.14.0 (/hrbuild/SID/QR22015SPS/PORTAL_2016/SAPESS14_0-20002355.SCA)

sap.com/SAP_MSS: 600.18.0 -> 600.22.0 (/hrbuild/SID/QR22015SPS/PORTAL_2016/SAPMSS22_0-20000503.SCA)