cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in Item Flow from sale order to Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD Consultants,

I have created an order with 10 line items...Among which 7 items have confirmed qty, and remaining three have no stock.

Scenario 1: when i create a delivery in vl01n . I enter the shipping point , selection date and order.

Issue : I don't find all the 7 confirmed items  been copied to delivery. I just find 3 items copied and remaining 4 items are not copied.

Scenario 2: When i create a delivery in VL01N, and now i mention the from item and to item. In that case i can see all 7 confirmed quantity copied to delivery correctly.

Please let me know what is the root cause of the issue. Delivery plant in material is also maintained, I am trying to do a FOC order.

Thanks...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the first instance, did you check the delivery split analysis?

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry for the late reply.. Yes I dont find issues with delivery split.. Will it be helpful if i debug it with an abaper. Because i dont find issues in entering the item manually in vl01n create screen. I find issue only when i try to create a delivery directly from a sale order. I have check with the copy controls also ... still it is a mystery for me.