cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch Information missing Inventory Opening Balance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

One of my friend is having a problem while importing the data using DTW. The batch information is missing while he is trying to import Inventory opening balance.

Can you please help what can be the reason for it?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ANKIT_CHAUHAN
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please confirm which SAP Business One Version are you using?

Kindly refer to SAP Note 2201013 describing the same issue. If the issue is same, you need to upgrade the database to SAP Business One Version 9.1 PL11.

If you are already using the latest version and patch, please help to provide the DTW templates that you are using while importing.

Kind regards,

ANKIT CHAUHAN

SAP Business One Global Support

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

No we are not using 9.1 PL11. Can you please tell me the solution on 9.1 PL07?

Thanks & Regards

ANKIT_CHAUHAN
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

No, you need to upgrade to the latest available version and patch in order to solve the issue.

Therefore,upgrade the database to SAP Business One Version 9.1 PL11 or higher.

Kind regards,

ANKIT CHAUHAN

SAP Business One Global Support

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok... Thanks

vijaychavda9
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Ankit Chauan,

Greetings!!!

We are using SAP B1 9.1 PL 7 with Add On for Production Order screen to use auto create chile work order and issue materail (Issue for Production to concern Father Work Order). But we are facing below image mentioned error in client system frequently during run ADD ON and developer said ADD ON is got corrupt due to same user try to log in twice hence ADD ON got corrupt. In this incident we need to modified ADD ON reinstall in Server as well as Client Systems.

So please refer below ADD ON error and suggest that our developer reason for ADD ON is right are just false excuse to hide his incompetency to resolve error.

Furthermore, even all users SAP B1 without ADD ON is got Hang and need to restart server frequently every 4-5 hours. So what the cause of said hanging error.

Herewith, I take liberty to greet thanks in advance for your generous support and valuable guidance.

Thanks & Warm Regards,

Answers (0)