cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to determine the partner number in sender information in Control Record?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

I am writing this topic to ask for your help regarding the partner number in sender information in control record.

Background: Idoc<->Idoc transmission between subsidiaries in the same SAP system. We call it internal EDI transmission, it is not via XI/PI, just do some configuration to implement this.

Message type is Invoice(outbound), the invoice message will be automatically sent to another subsidiary in the same SAP system. My question is: for some customer which is also internal subsidiaries, the partner number in sender information in control record is P85_850(for example), while for some customers, the sender partner number is Z85_850. why are the sender partner in sneder information in control record different even they are using the same SAP system? Both the sender type is LS. where is the partner number from?

Some people say it is from the XD03 acct at customer. But I checked, it is not the correct answer i need.

Does anyone know this? Thank you very much for your  help.

Lanson

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any one can give me some hints on this? Thanks very much for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This was fixed, just shared the root cause here. The partner number in sender information in control record is from the table T000, one basis colleague change the LS system name from P85_850 to Z85_850, and very soon(about one hour) he changed back to P85_850. while the invoice creation was just happened during that time period.

Answers (0)