cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intial load EWM for Vendor Consignment Stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

In this moment we are preparing the initial load for an implementation and we are working in the initial load. We want use the transaction/SCWM/ISU to load all the initial stock which is basically consignment stock and almost all batch managed. In this I have basically two questions.

• Batches: Do we need create the batches prior to the load? I have tested and this case and I am getting the message Batch &1 does not exist for product &2 (/SCWM/STOCK_UPLOAD 022). In your experience is there any way to create this batch during the load like in the ERP?
  • Consignment Stock: Do any of you has performed initial load for vendor consignment stock? I am struggling with the Owner/Party entitle to dispose. When I include in the Party Entitled to Dispose and the owner with the BP of the vendor I get the message Party entitled to dispose &1 is not allowed in warehouse number &2 (/SCWM/MD 036) but if I use the BP Vendor as Owner and PL1000 as Party Entitled to Dispose I get the message Owner (&1) or party entitled to dispose (&2) is incorrect (/SCWM/MD 026) so which one is the correct combination?

Thank you

Jose Luis

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning every one:

Already found how the CSV should be filled. I was missing couple fields and  now the load was completed (STOCK_USAGE = C and CAT = F2)

Thank you

JL

Answers (0)