cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ENR_ASSIGN_OBJECT_NUMBER custom function issue in Vendor master migration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am using ENR_ASSIGN_OBJECT_NUMBER custom function in Data services for assigning vendor number. I am able to assign numbers in MGMT_NUMBER_ALLOCATION table, But Idoc is failing to load with new number with error  ( Vendor XXXXX not created (please check your input, Error Message No. 06025). I am sure that number which was assigned in MGMT_NUMBER_ALLOCATION is not in vendor master, please let me know how to overcome this error and load Idoc's successfully.

Target : SAP ECC

Source : AS400

Staging : SQL

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

mageshwaran_subramanian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One way of debugging this is to create the erroneous record manually so you can see the actual issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response Magesh,

I tried loading Idoc in foreground with function 'IDOC_INPUT_CREDITOR', it was successful. I am able to create a vendor with the same number which was assigned in MGMT_NUMBER_ALLOCATION table, even though that number is not next sequence number in number range. After creating vendor in foreground, i tried to test previous failed Idoc again to check if it will load successfully since now vendor is created, but to my surprise it gives me same error. I am using CREMAS05 Idoc, will there be an update function in any segment of best practices? I checked all of the segments and i see it was mapped to 'NULL' value. Do we need to make any changes in CREMAS05 Idoc to load MGMT_NUMBER_ALLOCATION table assigned values?

Really appreciate your help in this issue.

Chethana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Magesh,

My issue is resolved now.

Thanks for the help!

0 Kudos

Hi, can you share how you resolved your issue? i'm having the same problem and no solutions yet. Thanks