cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post a specific flow in TRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts

i'm wondering if it is possible to post a specific flow in TRM. for example i have created a interest rate instrument transaction with monthly interest and i made a mistake entering the start date of my transaction,therefore i reversed the mentioned flow with FTR_EDIT> Reverse and TPM10. after reversing i have changed the date and corrected it. but the problem is i want to post (just) that flow again with the correct date. but when i run TBB1 all the flows including interest and every thing is going to be posted again... so i want to know is there any solution to help me post just one flow( specific amount)?

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200703
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rosa

i get through this issue for sometimes and after a while i realized that requirements  cannot be done through standard scenario .. please refer to my query below to check the answers

also you may need to post your query regarding TRM in the below forum

i hope that i provide useful information for you.. 

Regards

Mahmoud

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mustafa

i can reverse it in FI but the problem is, i just want to post a specific amount and not the transaction including all flow types through FSCM again. i had this requirement before for posting just one amount for one date. but it is somehow impossible to separate them from each other. the solution for adding release option and block option sounds really interesting but it is not working.

and about your last expression about copping related condition i have no idea how i can do that.

it would be really helpful if you let me know.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

strange because if the posting you are defining here are already posted system cannot  post that items again.  here is the copy conditions method ;

go ftr_edit  and clic change then u see conditions up here

Double click the conditions you want to copy

then click copy ikon

in that way you can change the every detail of the conditions. when you finished to copy if you want to delete the existing one go the cash flow and delete the old one or change the amount on the old one.

If this help let me now please

Former Member
0 Kudos

why are you reverse the document just copy the related condition and reverse only the wrong one. you can find how to copy on SCN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mahmoud

I have tested what you said and it is not working correctly.

Thanks for your help, but i think as you mentioned there is not any solution for this issue.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahmoud

Thanks for letting me know. I would test it and inform you if it works correctly. it definitely worths to try

Regards

former_member200703
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rosa

Kindly check the below doc. and  close the query

Regards

Mahmoud El Nady

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahmood

Thanks for your reply. Have you tested the method in the mentioned link? does it work? can you describe it more that how does it work when you implement it if you have already tested it.

Regards

former_member200703
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rosa

Actually i did not tested it.. i didn't have sufficient knowledge in ABAP to write required codes .. it's an interesting idea .. but actually if you decide to adopt it you need to test it extensively in order to check its impact on loan calculation method..

Regards

Mahmoud