cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide Excel Formula in Input Schedule Sheet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have some current requirement is, where user don't want to see excel formula in input schedule sheet,but when they enter data through sheet it will calculate formula without showing excel formula.I try to use formula through formatting sheet but it will overwrite and paste all the formula all row or column,my problem is that my some row are imputable and some row have some different calculation.I also try to use EPM Copy range function but no use.

Is there any way I can create this input schedule without showing excel formula in Input Schedule sheet,any further input require pls let me know.

Thanks/Regards

Mayur

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you don't want to use Excel formulas in the input form then you have to perform calculations in default.lgf script logic.

Vadim

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

alan_valenzuela
Participant
0 Kudos

If you want just hide the formulas, this could help you.

https://medievalstrucos.wordpress.com/2016/05/02/ocultar-formulas-de-excel/

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Mayur

Few days ago I have some same requirement but as far as I know Excel not provide any type functionality you can hide formula but there is one option you can hide formula just right click the mouse go to format sheet option then go to protection tab tick the hiden tab but it will not worked until you lock the sheet by review tab.I think it's good suggestion by vadim either you use logic script or badi calculation. 

Khokan