cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do we make use of Destination maintained in HCP in SAP Web IDE custom Plugin development

0 Kudos

Hello everyone, I am working on building a custom SAP Web IDE plugin and I have data for this plugin from SAP ABAP System ECE.I have maintained Destination in HCP Account and made relevant connection using Cloud connector too. Conncetion check in HCP account is successful and even these flags namely WebIDEEnabled:true, WebIDESystem:ECE, WebIDEUsage:odata_gen. Now I am wondering how do I make use of Destination maintained for this plugin as Plugins has plugin.json file. How do I define this and how do I make use of the same to get data in controller? Since I am not aware how to maintain for plugin projects I have used var link = [internal SAP link removed by Moderator]; var oModel = new sap.ui.model.odata.ODataModel(link,true); I am aware this is not right way but want to know how do I maintain Destination for Web IDE Custom Plugin Development in plugin.json file and use the same. Any pointers highly appreciated Regards Santhosh Reddy M

Link and pic were removed by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

To access a system using the destination mechanism you should execute the request with relative path to the destination. so it should be:

/destinations/<destination name>/<service path>, in you case: /destinations/ECE/sap/opu/odata/sap/XYZ_SRV/"

HTH,

Lidor

Answers (0)