Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in SAP EM

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

hI,

I am using standard procurement process visibility scenario but when I am creating PO with confirmation tab  specified in ME21N, all messages are going in unprocessed status in EM . Any pointer as how we can solve this issue

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dipak,

When event message to send to SAP EM, it checks event handler exists for that event message tracking id. If not exists then it will be in /SAPTRX/EVM_UNPR.

Take the tracking id of event message from /SAPTRX/EVM_HDR and check event handler presents in /SAPTRX/EH_HDR.

Check the configuration of SAP ECC EM in AOT -> Parameter Setup tab. i.e Refer standard tracking id extractor - PCM10_ITEM.

Regards

GGOPII

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

just got SE16 access, how ever I do not see any entry for table /SAPTRX/EH_HDR.

It's all empty table and hence kindly advice how to proceed ahead

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dipak,

Please take a look at this blog for trouble shooting issues. Additionally check the relevance at AO Type level and see if it's True or not.

Also, check if you established the RFC connection between ECC and EM and you have defined EM manager.

Thanks,

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dipak,

1. Create another purchase order and save.

2. Execute Tcode /n/SAPTRX/ASAPLOG.

3. Get the log for purchase order.

4. Paste the log here to check why it is not creating.

Regards

GGOPII

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

arun_yesodharan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dipak ,

In case of the standard PCM10 scenario, the testing starts with the creation of purchase requisition with a value in "REQUISITIONER", as mail triggered during GRN to the same, also check the PO document type & Porg you are using.The following are the default parameters for the scenario to work:

PO Doc Type: NB

Purchase Org:0001

Item Category:Blank & No Deletion Indicator

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

Issue resolved.There was some issue in RFC set up