Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP HCI - Content Modifier query

itabhishek9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SDNites,

I have populated XML is Content modifier and connected this step with the message mapping. It gets deployed with error and have obtained the below message,

Content Modifier may not pass Xml message to Message Mapping. Message Mapping supports Xml input only.

Also it is deployed but I cannot see in the monitoring so I believe it because of the message mentioned above. Can you please guide how can I resolve the above.

Regards,

Abhi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Sriprasadsbhat
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Abhishek,

It is just a warning which will be shown wherever you use content modifier before message mapping or any other message transformation step which expect only XML as input.

If messages are not getting generated,First please check the status of your IFlow in "Component Status View".If it is showing as RunTimeStatus as "Started" then only you can proceed with trace option as mentioned by Bhavesh else you have to check "tail log" which shows the error occurred during run time.

itabhishek9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Thanks for the response.

I am able to deploy the iFlow but it is not getting executed though the very first step is Start event with Run Once checked. Can you please let me know your thoughts on the same.

Also is namespace is really required as I have executed the iFlow earlier without specifying the same.

Regards,

Abhi

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
  • Enable Trace with Header and Payload and check what happens, which step fails.
  • Share the integration flow that you have built ( screen shot please )
  • Can you also share the Content Modifier step screen shot?

Regards

Bhavesh

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Abhishek,

As the below blog suggests, have you followed this step?

Make sure that the corresponding name spaces were defined in the Name Space Mapping.(Module Configuration---->Properties---->Runtime Configuration).

Regards,

Nitin