cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Seeburger AS2 adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am using See burger AS2 adapter (Scenario is AS2 to file) in my PI 7.0. Now i have migrated the same to PO 7.4. Here also i am using the same scenario(AS2 to File). Here AS2 channel will take the Purchase orders which were placed in inovis VAN mail box.

Here in PI 7.0 and PO 7.4 both AS2 channels were started. Both had same scenario and same configuration. Both AS2 channels are pointing to same inovis VAN box. But from PO 7.4 AS2 channel only picking the Purchase orders from Inovis VAN mail box. I am not understanding  why PI 7.0 AS2 channel s not picking.

Only small difference made in Message subject of AS2 channel in PO 7.0. My doubt is like due to that change only channel is not picking the files or any other. Please advise on this.

I am attaching both AS2 sender channels(PI 7.0 and PO 7.4) for your reference. Please check and advise on this.

Regards,

Anji Reddy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

They both point to the same location. Could it be that SAP PO has taken all the available files and there is nothing left for SAP PI to process?

Perhaps inactive your SAP PI communication channel and try again

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

The message subject might be the reason that PI 7.0 channel is not processing the message. i would suggest to change the subject to * and try the message process. Or make sure message subject is set by the sender.

regards,

Harish