cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

show url on login.htm page

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I got a requirement ,we have a custom table if the details are not found in that table then i need to throw the error on login.htm screen i have written implicit enhancement to display the error but the execution is not stopping at that point.but when any other error is getting displayed then along with that error my error is also displayed.how to stop execution on error.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What's your code? At which point did you define an enhancement?

Please a screen capture would help.

0 Kudos

thank you rossi,

here is the code snippet of enhancement.

and i am sending the error to me->ERROR_MESSAGE standard that's it when i am doing this the error is not triggering but when i give some wrong password along with that error this is also displaying for the user who don't have a record in my custom table.please help here is the error snippet

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think it's probably due to the fact you are still executing the standard code of method LOGIN_PROCESSING of CL_BSP_LOGIN_APPLICATION after your own ERROR_MESSAGE, which goes to another page (unless there's a standard error). Maybe use RETURN after your ERROR_MESSAGE.

By the way did you see SAP note 1421668 - Obsolete logon class CL_BSP_LOGIN_APPLICATION (as of 6.40)

0 Kudos

Thank you Rossi,

Now the main problem is to display a hyper link only when i throw the error is it possible is there anyway to enhance the layout of login.htm i don't have any idea on bsp, is it possible that i can call a new pop-up after throwing error the popup contains hyper link.so do i need to create separate bsp(Z app )  application for pop-up window and call it from my code after error ? please reply if you know

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes it's probably possible. In your error message, try to define html code (A HREF) with link to your custom BSP application. You'll probably have to define your BSP application to start with an anonymous user. You'll find more information in the old documentation (ERP 6.40): Logging onto BSP Applications (found by looking at this thread)