cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy risk Ids from standard ruleset to custom ruleset

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

Could you help me with steps by which we can download global ruleset.Presently we have custom rule set.I have to include some risks in custom ruleset.These risks should be copy of some of the risks of Global ruleset.For this reason I am trying to download global rule set.But every time I try to download it with tcode GRAC_DOWNLOAD_RULES it downloads custom ruleset and not the standard global one.

Could you please help me with steps I can download the standard ruleset. Alternatively could you guide me on how can i copy risk ids from standard ruleset to custom ruleset.

I am on GRC 10.1 SP11.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

when you download the rule set you have to select the system that contains information. Standard rule set is set to logical groups starting with SAP* (e.g. SAP_R3_LG). Best to check from a function you want to use and see which system is set.

If the risk/functions do not exist you have to activate them first. Therefore go to SCPR20 and activate the BC sets delivered. Rule sets do start with GRAC_RA_RULESET*.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro

Thanks.Logical group SAP_R3_LG worked.

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

plaban_sahoo6
Contributor
0 Kudos

you need to identify only those risk ids which belong to Ruleset Global, Then filter the functions, that belong to these risks ids. this will give you the default ruleset

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Plaban

Thanks for your reply.However could you guide me on how can I filter specific functions and Risk ID.

Do you mean filter in NWBC? GRAC_DOWNLOAD_RULES does not provide option to download specific functions and risk ids.

Please help me with steps I can filter on specific functions and Risk Ids.

Thanks